On behalf of the Greater Lees Summit Healthcare Foundation, we want to thank each and every one of our incredible scholars for their hard work and dedication to becoming the next heroes in such a crucial career path in our world's workforce.
Thank You. We are so proud of you.
Watch on Facebook HERE
“The Foundation is proud to award a total of $65,000 this year to thirteen students pursuing health-focused degrees,” said Lynette Wheeler, 2020 Scholarship Chairman for GLSHF. “Our scholarships are awarded to area students seeking healthcare and allied healthcare degrees. Assisting our local residents in the pursuit of academic studies in healthcare careers is an important way for GLSHF to make a healthy difference in Lee’s Summit and in the world. We are proud to support the commitment to wellness and good health.”
This year the total of $65,000 was awarded to 13 health-focused college students. Each awardee received $5,000.
The scholarship recipients of the GLSHF 2020 Scholarships are:
• Addison Besermin, Truman State University
• Katelyn Colon, University of Central Missouri
• Jason Egberuare, UMKC Medical School
• Megan Finneseth, University of Central Arkansas
• Mary Garcia, Research College of Nursing
• Maria Gentry, University of Missouri School of Medicine
• Lydia Hunter, University of Illinois Chicago
• Molly Melton, University of Missouri at Columbia
• Kyle Rampetsreiter, University of Kansas School of Medicine
• Stephanie Rieger, University of Missouri Kansas City
• Laura Spaw, Webster University
• Tori Theiss, University of Central Missouri
• Jordan Thomas, University of Central Missouri